Is there any way for us to look at our DAT scores online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WKhan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So I know for the MCAT, students check their scores online. Do we have this for the DAT?

Like what happens if you lose that print out of your unofficial scores? Is there any way to look up your scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone!

So I know for the MCAT, students check their scores online. Do we have this for the DAT?

Like what happens if you lose that print out of your unofficial scores? Is there any way to look up your scores?

I think I've read from AlbinoPolarBear's post that there is no way to actually check ourselves... hopefully they uploaded it correctly...

I think you pay $25 to print out official copy which contains the actual scores, so it sounds like you pay $25 to see or just hope that they didn't mess up.

Does AADSAS show the grade breakdown after they receive scores?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not worth it...just trust you passed the initial audit!

You can call AADSAS and they can tell you the scores they received for every section. Hope this helps.

You can call AADSAS and they can tell you the scores they received for every section. Hope this helps.

That does actually. Thanks!

Also, what happens when someone I guess fights a question on the DAT? Like what if they think a question was bad? Does your score change?

I know this was answered countless times, but how soon does ada or aadsas or whatever have your dat scores once you've taken it at prometric? I'm still pretty much clueless of the app process.

I know this was answered countless times, but how soon does ada or aadsas or whatever have your dat scores once you've taken it at prometric? I'm still pretty much clueless of the app process.

I took the DAT 04/07/11 and AADSAS received the scores on 04/20/11, so expect it to take about 2 weeks. Once they get the scores they will be able to let you know what scores the schools will receive.

In regards to debating the fairness of the questions I have no idea. I would think contacting the ADA would be the appropriate thing to do.

I took the DAT 04/07/11 and AADSAS received the scores on 04/20/11, so expect it to take about 2 weeks. Once they get the scores they will be able to let you know what scores the schools will receive.

In regards to debating the fairness of the questions I have no idea. I would think contacting the ADA would be the appropriate thing to do.
Thanks very much!
Can anybody answer this stupid question: how do you know when AADSAS receives your dat scores? Is it written somewhere obvious but i just don't see it?

Thanks very much!
Can anybody answer this stupid question: how do you know when AADSAS receives your dat scores? Is it written somewhere obvious but i just don't see it?

If you look at the right side on the home page of your AADSAS app, click on "Official Scores". It will show both the exam date and the date scores were received.

Reactions: 1 user
If you look at the right side on the home page of your AADSAS app, click on "Official Scores". It will show both the exam date and the date scores were received.
wow.. gotcha thank you!!