Is there any way I can add multiple schools all at once?

• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!

CloverBale

2+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I submitted my application and now I'm in the process of adding a bunch of schools (around 35), but it's such a tedious process of having to add the school one at a time, especially since I'll be needing to go back to add one more LOR next week to each school. Anyway I can add more than one school at a time?

Tchotchke

2+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
yes. click one and when you get to that page where you check all the boxes, click the "back" button on your browser, add a new school and repeat the process

CloverBale

2+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
yes. click one and when you get to that page where you check all the boxes, click the "back" button on your browser, add a new school and repeat the process
OMG! Thank you so much you've save me so much time! :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.