Is there any way to delete QBank stats and start over?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kgal1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been browsing the kaplan website, but can't figure out if there's any way to delete all the performance results and start over from the beginning...

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

kgal1 said:
I've been browsing the kaplan website, but can't figure out if there's any way to delete all the performance results and start over from the beginning...

Thanks.

:eek: Wow you already finished qbank once already.
As far as I know the answer is NO .
After I finished qbank once then I set it to do all the wrong ones I got over again. After that I set it to do all random again, and I kept on getting repeats in each 50 question block. I got so frustrated with so many repeats i just started doing the pirated version from disk to make sure I saw each question at least twice.

Long Dong said:
:eek: Wow you already finished qbank once already.
As far as I know the answer is NO .
After I finished qbank once then I set it to do all the wrong ones I got over again. After that I set it to do all random again, and I kept on getting repeats in each 50 question block. I got so frustrated with so many repeats i just started doing the pirated version from disk to make sure I saw each question at least twice.

NOOOOO... i didnt finish it... i just started yesterday, but i screwed it up... theres a specific way that i want to do it now, which isnt the way that i started it... i guess in the end it doesnt matter...

kgal1 said:
NOOOOO... i didnt finish it... i just started yesterday, but i screwed it up... theres a specific way that i want to do it now, which isnt the way that i started it... i guess in the end it doesnt matter...

No, you cannot reset it. I called Kaplan about this issue a month ago and they told me that the only way to reset it was to buy it again.