Is there anyone here who knows about these programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monquin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Forgive me as I try to explain this type of program...

It's a program as an undergraduate where you are technically in the medical school at that university, but not quite. You are part of this program with the understanding that you will be invited into that school's medical school...
I think these programs exist, don't they?
I'm not sure. I tried to research it online, but I didn't come up with anything.
One thing I found was that someone claimed Rutgers and UMDNJ has it. They didn't say what the program is called, though and what the requirements are to get into it.

Does anyone know anything about the program I am trying to describe?
What do you think about this program?
Is it a good idea to do this?
Any other information you have will be greatly appreciated...thank you. :)

I'm sorry I was so vague.

Members don't see this ad.

Forgive me as I try to explain this type of program...

It's a program as an undergraduate where you are technically in the medical school at that university, but not quite. You are part of this program with the understanding that you will be invited into that school's medical school...
I think these programs exist, don't they?
I'm not sure. I tried to research it online, but I didn't come up with anything.
One thing I found was that someone claimed Rutgers and UMDNJ has it. They didn't say what the program is called, though and what the requirements are to get into it.

Does anyone know anything about the program I am trying to describe?
What do you think about this program?
Is it a good idea to do this?
Any other information you have will be greatly appreciated...thank you. :)

I'm sorry I was so vague.

Try looking up combined BS/MD programs or something along that like. There are several of them out there. In the MSAR that I have, I'm pretty sure they were given their own section.

Try looking up combined BS/MD programs or something along that like. There are several of them out there. In the MSAR that I have, I'm pretty sure they were given their own section.

That worked like a charm...Thank you!! :)