Is there anyone studying medicine(MBBS) in china? Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmyBaroi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the process of applying to china? Can you suggest me some good medical schools that has English MBBS curriculam ?

Members don't see this ad.

Which one is better for studying MBBS? China or Japan?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am new here,so don't have a clue,Thanks a lot :)

Most of the Universities in China that provides MBBS in English Medium. Here is the list of the Some Universities:
Shihezi University
Qingdao University
Central South University
Dalian University
Jilin University

You can get Online admission also in these Universities. There are several websites that can give you the complete information about the MBBS in China.

Hi,

Anyone interested to study MBBS in China, please contact me. I recruit students for Zhengzhou University and School of International Education, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll provide you with more details; tuition fees, accomodation e.t.c

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Reactions: 1 user
Please be careful OP. The post above that claim to be recruiter is most likely a scam. Try to email her, but do not give your name/pictures of your ID or passport/address. I know I sound like a mom telling her kids not to take candy from stranger, but I've seen this happen way too often that I can't ignore it.

Please be careful OP. The post above that claim to be recruiter is most likely a scam. Try to email her, but do not give your name/pictures of your ID or passport/address. I know I sound like a mom telling her kids not to take candy from stranger, but I've seen this happen way too often that I can't ignore it.
I think you might be a year too late