Is there anything else about yourself that you would like to add?

trpng0bily

10+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2006
Status
Are we all supposed to answer this question, or is it only if you have something wierd in your file that you want to explain?

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
The Big Easy
Status
Medical Student

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
trpng0bily said:
That thread is what prompted me to start this one.
I think this is supposed to be your chance to expand on anything that did not fit in your PS or that you think might help your application.
I know it is a difficult question, trying to find something good to say about yourself without being repetitive, etc. Maybe you can talk about how you have traveled a lot and what you have learned, or anything that might make you stand out or a little more interesting.

fleetgoddess

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Status
Medical Student
baylormed said:
I think this is supposed to be your chance to expand on anything that did not fit in your PS or that you think might help your application.
I know it is a difficult question, trying to find something good to say about yourself without being repetitive, etc. Maybe you can talk about how you have traveled a lot and what you have learned, or anything that might make you stand out or a little more interesting.

I just used that area to put that I was really sick for a semester I think and that I had surgery during the application process. I had to write it somewhere and it seemed like a good place. if i didn't have to write that then I don't know what I'd do.