Is there anything else you want to tell us?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jfellings

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I have looked over some secondary application questions from the past, I have come across several that go soemthing like, "Is there any additional information you would us to know about you?". Considering all of the information you already give them, what else are they looking for/ what else should I be telling them?

Members don't see this ad.

Look at other secondary essay questions. Pick some that you were able to answer with supreme confidence.

Now, take that answer and write it for "Is there additional information..." question.

This would not be the time to mention the dead bodies you have under the floorboards.

Members don't see this ad :)
Something that you want them to know that you haven't told them in your primary or seondary. Something that might be a bit unusual... bad or good ;). I also got asked this at an interview. I said 'no' and there was no big deal.

I didn't use that option during secondaries but when that question came up in interviews, I made it a huge point that I surely plan on practicing in a rural/underserved areas because of so and so reasons.