Is there still hope?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sporrt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear from PCOM and UMDNJSOM, but I am rapidly losing hope of getting interviews. If anyone else has yet to hear from these schools I would appreciate some uplifting.

Thanks, sporrt

P.S. I did take august mcat and have been waitlisted at lecom.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you called to ask if your application has been reviewed? If you have time to visit the admissions office of either school, you might want to try that (I would go on a non-interview day).

Sporrt, how long have you been on the waitlist at LECOM? You have a good chance for an acceptance letter!

I was placed on the waitlist on Dec.26, and have heard nothing since.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't give up! I'm still waiting to hear from PCOM and UMDNJ. My files were complete by the 1st week in November and they say it's in review when I call. I got rejected from LECOm but accepted to UNECOM. These things are sooooooooo random. Just call or visit them if you live close by.

Thanks, I called last week and was told it's under review, my file was complete in late oct. I also had another DO write a letter so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Goodluck to you to..