• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

is this a good idea

rkmauria

5+ Year Member
May 13, 2012
    so i just got my mcat score and got a 32(11 PS 10VR 11BS). I was thinking of retaking but some people have told me that it is a bad idea.

I wont have time to study over the semester due to a heavy course load so basically i can only study during winter break.

What do you guys think? is it worth retaking or should i just leave it?

cspringer

7+ Year Member
    Mar 24, 2011
    1. Medical Student
      so i just got my mcat score and got a 32(11 PS 10VR 11BS). I was thinking of retaking but some people have told me that it is a bad idea.

I wont have time to study over the semester due to a heavy course load so basically i can only study during winter break.

What do you guys think? is it worth retaking or should i just leave it?

Don't retake unless you have plenty of time to prepare and know that you will score higher. A balanced 32 is pretty good with your GPA, EC's, etc. Are you trying to go MD/PhD or something?

rkmauria

5+ Year Member
      May 13, 2012
        Don't retake unless you have plenty of time to prepare and know that you will score higher. A balanced 32 is pretty good with your GPA, EC's, etc. Are you trying to go MD/PhD or something?

nope im not trying to do MD/PhD. so you think with a 3.75 overall GPA and 3.84 science gpa, I have a good chance?

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.