Is this a good start to my materials list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr_Churchill

Student
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
TBR (2018, parts 1 and 2; used as more detailed Bio review when necessary; otherwise, used for the questions)
  • Biology

• Physics

• Gen chem

• O-chem
EK (use for less-detailed content review of Bio)
  • Biology Systems (10th ed)

• Biology Molecules (10th ed)
TPR
  • CARS Workbook (2016)
AAMC (will be saved for last month or so of studying)
  • FLs 1, 2, & 3

• Section Bank

• Questions Packs
Some notes:
  • I haven't decided where I'm getting the rest of my full-lengths from (shooting for 8 - 10)
  • I plan on starting January 14th and testing on May 11th.
Are there other materials I should incorporate or materials I should remove? I've heard about something called UWorld but haven't looked into it.

Where should I get my psych/soc materials from? I haven't put much thought into that part.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
All looks great. Just make sure you focus on quality rather then quantity, that was my problem.
Also another good source of FLs are Next Step from what I remember they have about 10 full lengths available.
Best of luck!

All looks great. Just make sure you focus on quality rather then quantity, that was my problem.
Also another good source of FLs are Next Step from what I remember they have about 10 full lengths available.
Best of luck!

Thanks for advise! I’ll look into those FLs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Add the AAMC unscored exam. It's not really representative but it's good to have an extra AAMC under your belt.