Is this a good summer program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Techmed07

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am suppose to do summer research at my home univeristy however, I heard about this program and I am applying. I wondering what would be better to do, this program or would it be better to stay at my home institution and do research. Advice?

http://www.theleadershipalliance.or...Q_PageID_E_38_A_PageName_E_InstitutionDetails

The sites I have chosen are NYU,Tufts and Brown

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally have never heard of it, from my brief glance at it. E-mail your campus contact for more and see if its something you might be interested in.

Do whatever program appeals to you (while remaining financially feasible!!). Don't worry about the prestige of the program, that's immaterial in the end.

I personally have never heard of it, from my brief glance at it. E-mail your campus contact for more and see if its something you might be interested in.

Do whatever program appeals to you (while remaining financially feasible!!). Don't worry about the prestige of the program, that's immaterial in the end.

Oh, I am do really care about the prestige about the program. I am just wondering if the program will be worth while.