Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

is this bad?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by wolverineX, Mar 3, 2007.

1. wolverineX

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    hi all,

so i signed up for the EK review course (for may) and we are supposed to take a practice CBT to start off with. but my PC crashed (im at the library) and ill be able to pick it up sometime tonite. long story short, im going to take it sunday.

is that bad? i know it should be as close as possible to the real thing, but it couldn't be helped. my library only lets us use the pcs 15 minutes at a time anyway--

did anyone have a pc problem on the real thing?
    do you guys always take your practice tests on saturday?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. League54

Medical Student
    Doesnt really matter, the first test just gives you an idea where you're at. You can take it any time in the first couple weeks, your score will probably be pretty low regardless.

4. Fiddlergirl

Resident [Any Field]
    League54 is right. Don't worry, and don't freak out when you get a low score. I went up 6 points from my diagnostic and got screwed by the verbal mistake in the January MCAT.

5. League54

Medical Student
    How badly did it affect you?