is this bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wolverineX

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

so i signed up for the EK review course (for may) and we are supposed to take a practice CBT to start off with. but my PC crashed (im at the library) and ill be able to pick it up sometime tonite. long story short, im going to take it sunday.

is that bad? i know it should be as close as possible to the real thing, but it couldn't be helped. my library only lets us use the pcs 15 minutes at a time anyway--

did anyone have a pc problem on the real thing?
do you guys always take your practice tests on saturday?

Members don't see this ad.

Doesnt really matter, the first test just gives you an idea where you're at. You can take it any time in the first couple weeks, your score will probably be pretty low regardless.

League54 is right. Don't worry, and don't freak out when you get a low score. I went up 6 points from my diagnostic and got screwed by the verbal mistake in the January MCAT.

League54 is right. Don't worry, and don't freak out when you get a low score. I went up 6 points from my diagnostic and got screwed by the verbal mistake in the January MCAT.

How badly did it affect you?