Is this considered an award?

johncalvin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2008
    I received a nice letter from one of the associate deans congratulating me for being in the top 25% of "most helpful PBL students."

I basically have no other Medical School achievements, so I really wanted to include this nice letter as a Medical School Award in ERAS.

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

Doctor Bob

Fellowship aPD
    10+ Year Member
    Air Force
    Feb 12, 2009
    Orlando
    1. Attending Physician
      I received a nice letter from one of the associate deans congratulating me for being in the top 25% of "most helpful PBL students."

I basically have no other Medical School achievements, so I really wanted to include this nice letter as a Medical School Award in ERAS.

ummm.... no.
      It could maybe be a line in your personal statement, but that's about it.

pattr

7+ Year Member
      May 26, 2009
      1. Resident [Any Field]

Sounds like something well-suited for your MSPE

About the Ads

prometheus09

Jul 29, 2012
        1. Medical Student

Does it have some kind of official name? If so, then go for it. But if it appears as "25% most helpful PBL student," then no.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.