Is this for real?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
HAHHAH "in return you will receive a thank you card" oh that's funny

And on top of that she has three negative feedbacks....nice.

jon stewart said:
maybe you should help out :p

:laugh: hahaha you first! No wait -- start by helping me out, then you can help her.

The thing that gets me (in addition to the grammar etc.) is the crap about not being able to get gov't loans because it's grad school. Uuuhhh hello?? Ever heard of the FAFSA and the $38,500 in subsidized and unsubsidized loans we get? To top it off the Hope "scholarship" is actually a tax credit applicable only during the first 2 years of higher ed. work. And speaking of taxes, she's got herself a 9 month old deduction!

Did you all see that you can make monthly payments of only $417/mo? WHAT A DEAL, BABY!!!!

MedicineBird said:
:laugh: hahaha you first! No wait -- start by helping me out, then you can help her.

The thing that gets me (in addition to the grammar etc.) is the crap about not being able to get gov't loans because it's grad school. Uuuhhh hello?? Ever heard of the FAFSA and the $38,500 in subsidized and unsubsidized loans we get? To top it off the Hope "scholarship" is actually a tax credit applicable only during the first 2 years of higher ed. work. And speaking of taxes, she's got herself a 9 month old deduction!

Did you all see that you can make monthly payments of only $417/mo? WHAT A DEAL, BABY!!!!

yea true, its bs, and besdies its ebay, so this isnt anything out of the ordinary... :)

jon stewart said:
yea true, its bs, and besdies its ebay, so this isnt anything out of the ordinary... :)

yeah i once saw a bible autographed by jesus. it said something like "timmy, keep it real! -jesus"

SpeedRacer said:
yeah i once saw a bible autographed by jesus. it said something like "timmy, keep it real! -jesus"

yea i just l just looked at it again, and geuss what?

you get free shipping, so there something you dont need to worry about.. :laugh:

Oh come on guys, where's the compassion necessary of pre-docs? I say we rally behind her, combined SDN should be able to pay for her. Forget donating to SDN. Forget paying for your own med school. Forget food. She and her baby need our help!

I'll go first. I pledge the $0.63 in my pocket. And a diaper for the baby.

C'mon, Medicine Bird, you know that the auction is actually yours, and you're just getting some free advertising here on SDN :p

MedicineBird said:

LOL Yeah I love the grammar errors and the fact about no fed loans :rolleyes: Pathetic people out there.

SanDiegoSOD said:
C'mon, Medicine Bird, you know that the auction is actually yours, and you're just getting some free advertising here on SDN :p

SanDiego -- You are now officially cut out of the deal. And to think I was going to use my part of the money to buy you that hot little nurses outfit you've been dying to wear. :smuggrin:

MedicineBird said:
SanDiego -- You are now officially cut out of the deal. And to think I was going to use my part of the money to buy you that hot little nurses outfit you've been dying to wear. :smuggrin:

That I've been dying to wear, or that I've been dying for you to wear? ;)

Ok, I think I'm on time out...

SanDiegoSOD said:
That I've been dying to wear, or that I've been dying for you to wear? ;)

Ok, I think I'm on time out...

No dice, baby. I've already picked out my white coat. I'm sure the thigh high b!tch boots will look great on you. I would suggest a thourough wax job before wearing it out though.

What a royal P.O.S.

So what do you suppose it is that turns our stomachs about this? Is it that we have all worked our a$$es off to make this work and are insulted by someone trying to play out a pitty party? Are we afraid/jealous this game might just work? Or is it the plain disgust for someone who is supposedly our colleague asking for a handout? Can you identify the motives behind our reactions??

I'm disgusted because this is a scam. This is not a real medical student.

virginmarysandwich.jpg