Is this for real?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Who cares? If you are wise, you will focus on your own journey, not the authenticity of another's. Good luck to you.

I just thought it was funny if it was real or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
thats a pretty intense profile. Pretty humble guy. HOW COME HE WRITES LIKE THIS?!?!

thats a pretty intense profile. Pretty humble guy. HOW COME HE WRITES LIKE THIS?!?!

Either he has trouble controlling the volume of his writing, or he thinks every word he writes is spun of gold.

i hope the comment by "kelly" on his profile was not real, lmao

My god that guy's an a-hole.

Who cares? If you are wise, you will focus on your own journey, not the authenticity of another's. Good luck to you.

Wise words o'sensei.

I enjoy how he rips apart people for applying to D.O. schools and he was accepted at Des Moines.

I think he just has really low self-esteem and the only way that he can make himself feel better is by ripping other people, even though he did the same thing.

Anyone who types in all-caps automatically gets a negative response from me.

I liked this comment :

"your a little to COCKY, but i think i would be too if i got all these acceptances like you and went to harvard for undergrad and Johns hopkins for grad and recieved an almost perfect score on your MCAT which is nearly impossible for 99% of the students out there. :) I have some questions to ask you, and since i live in your area maybe we can meet for some coffee. I'm 24 yr old women with dark brown hair and green eyes, very attractive, maybe we can have some no strings attached sex? my email is [email protected], please get back to me, I hoping to hear form you soon. ~Kelly"

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Who gives a $hit if it's real or not? He wants to make it appear that he worked his ass off so he can work his ass off for four more years in medical school. Big deal. Medical school is a joke and not worth it. I make more now than he will in eight years, and I didn't even complete residency. Whoo.

Yes, it is real. It's the profile of jaf72 :smuggrin:

figured something was a little fishy

So if you look at the AAMC testing history, the highest score achieved on the MCAT in the past like 5 years is a 42, this is definitely a joke

So if you look at the AAMC testing history, the highest score achieved on the MCAT in the past like 5 years is a 42, this is definitely a joke

42 is the 99.9th percentile, but with the number of people who take the MCATS, all that means is something like 500 students have scored a 42 or above. I still would imagine that scores above 42 drop off exponentially.

A perfect example of why profiles on MDApplicants.com can't be trusted.

If you read the comments he misspells like a maniac. There's no way he could have that MCAT score.