Is this for real?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here is a birth announcement in a local paper:

Nash, Rashad and Ruenita of Roebuck announce the birth of a daughter, A'Million Money, weighing 5 pounds 6 ounces, May 24 at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.

Members don't see this ad :)
almost had to bury barry (if it were raining, would that be wet bury barry?)

You realize, of course, if he had died, he would have come back as Boo-Barry...

Too bad no one born >1980 will get that.... sigh....

MMMmmmm... Blueberry flavored marshmallow cereal. Do they even still make that stuff?

MMMmmmm... Blueberry flavored marshmallow cereal. Do they even still make that stuff?

Yes! I occasionally see them at the markets, esp around Haloween. I usually buy 3-4 boxes of them and the Count Choculas as well. I haven't seen the Franken Berries though....

They taste almost as good as they did 30+ years ago

Yes! I occasionally see them at the markets, esp around Haloween. I usually buy 3-4 boxes of them and the Count Choculas as well. I haven't seen the Franken Berries though....

They taste almost as good as they did 30+ years ago

Did you check the "Sell by" dates? They may be 30+ years old. That may be why they taste different...

:smuggrin:

jd

Did you check the "Sell by" dates? They may be 30+ years old. That may be why they taste different...

:smuggrin:

jd

It's probably ok even if it is 30 years old, Steve ate some 14 year old "Urkel-o's" on his site "Steve, don't eat it!" - and he said they were just like they always were...

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php

oh and don't read this site if you are just about to, have just finished, or are currently, eating.
(and there are lots of rude words on it, so if you don't like that kind of thing, best avoid it :thumbup:).

It's probably ok even if it is 30 years old, Steve ate some 14 year old "Urkel-o's" on his site "Steve, don't eat it!" - and he said they were just like they always were...

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php

oh and don't read this site if you are just about to, have just finished, or are currently, eating.
(and there are lots of rude words on it, so if you don't like that kind of thing, best avoid it :thumbup:).
Then again, if you don't like rude words, what are the chances of you having an interest in EM? :laugh: At least one that lasts very long...... :smuggrin:

These are all barry good jokes everybody. Keep up the funnies.:laugh: