Is this Legit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PRIMER

God's Soldier
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I know that some of the emails from certain schools are just to get some cash, but I have been recieving some letters in the mail, and I was wondering if anyone else has, and what do you make of them? Sorry if someone already asked this question.

Members don't see this ad.

PRIMER said:
Hey, I know that some of the emails from certain schools are just to get some cash, but I have been recieving some letters in the mail, and I was wondering if anyone else has, and what do you make of them? Sorry if someone already asked this question.

Probably still want your money. Remember, AMCAS has access to a very limited amount of your information before you submit your application. There's very little reason for a medical school to contact you pre-application other than money.

I believe it's called advertising. Similar to those things that interrupt your favorite TV show. :rolleyes:

PRIMER said: