Is this MCAT score good enough for Asian?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KOREAownsGando

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My first two TPR practice tests, I got 12's on my sciences and 10's on my verbal. Is this score (33-35) good enough coupled with 3.9+ GPA good enough for Top 30 schools?

Members don't see this ad.

i dont think you have a shot at a top 30 school. You need at least a 4.0 and a 45 to get a decent shot. sorry

Members don't see this ad :)
My first two TPR practice tests, I got 12's on my sciences and 10's on my verbal. Is this score (33-35) good enough coupled with 3.9+ GPA good enough for Top 30 schools?

do you really need someone to validate this for you? if you are a pre med with these scores i am sure you are smart so why the hell are you asking such a stupid question. :confused:

Wow...another specific asian thread.

B00024WYL2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

i would think ur mother would be pretty disappointed :(

i would think ur mother would be pretty disappointed :(

yeah the question is mildly irritating..unless you just didnt know any better...which i doubt...

you do make a valid point that most asians and indians(yea i know we're asians also) at many schools are competing against each other and thus usually have to be slightly more competative than the avg white applicant and a hell of a lot more competative than URM's...

**** if they let all of us in we'd be half the medical population