Is this pathetic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baby4you

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
well, Maybe Im just over thinking this tonight but its Friday night, 8 pm, it is the beginning of the weekend, and me, instead of planning to go out to the movies, or to eat, or to a club, or doing anything else for that matter, here im thinking about what school im going to get in, and where im going to be for the next four years of my life, not having enough time to do pretty much anythingelse but studying.
Does anybody else think this is pathetic? :(

Members don't see this ad.

baby4you said:
well, Maybe Im just over thinking this tonight but its Friday night, 8 pm, it is the beginning of the weekend, and me, instead of planning to go out to the movies, or to eat, or to a club, or doing anything else for that matter, here im thinking about what school im going to get in, and where im going to be for the next four years of my life, not having enough time to do pretty much anythingelse but studying.

Sounds like my life...except I am about to get off these forums and go to sleep (yes, sleep at 8 on a friday night---now, that, is pathetic)...finals week is over and i am exhausted! :( :sleep:

i dont think its pathetic, maybe a little too ambitious.
but i think everyone needs some social time too to forget about studying/premed.

Members don't see this ad :)
baby4you said:

Not pathetic....but it does tend to happen. I tend to never have any plans for the weekend and tend to go with what comes up. Case in point...didn't have any plans for this weekend...went to karate class tonight, then told to go to a family friends place later on (which i'm getting ready for as we speak)...also, apparently tomorrow i'm going to see my nephew.

Stuff happens, just roll with it. Good Luck

baby4you said:

Well, at least you aren't faced with trying to decide which city you are going to spend 4 years in. In addition to that, I have to figure out how I'm going to move across the country. My life is such a drama.

baby4you said:

Umm....not pathetic at all. Sounds like what I do sometimes. Just give yourself a break and maybe you can have fun in medical school.

holy crap i didn't even realize it's saturday night :(

One thing that I really don't like is when people think that just because it's a friday or saturday night, they HAVE to go out, and it'd be the end of the world if they spent the night in. Sure, it's important to go out and live it up a little, but if you have too much to do or just feel like taking a break, I think a night in is more than fine :) And hey.. winter break sounds like a great time to make up for missing out on the night life ;)

baby4you said:

Yes

SpeedRacer said:
holy crap i didn't even realize it's saturday night :(

neither did i. :rolleyes: