Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Is this pathetic?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by baby4you, Dec 16, 2005.

1. baby4you

baby4you SDN Angel
    5+ Year Member

well, Maybe Im just over thinking this tonight but its Friday night, 8 pm, it is the beginning of the weekend, and me, instead of planning to go out to the movies, or to eat, or to a club, or doing anything else for that matter, here im thinking about what school im going to get in, and where im going to be for the next four years of my life, not having enough time to do pretty much anythingelse but studying.
    Does anybody else think this is pathetic? :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 75969

75969 Guest

Medical Student
    Sounds like my life...except I am about to get off these forums and go to sleep (yes, sleep at 8 on a friday night---now, that, is pathetic)...finals week is over and i am exhausted! :( :sleep:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tank you

tank you 2K Member
    5+ Year Member

i dont think its pathetic, maybe a little too ambitious.
    but i think everyone needs some social time too to forget about studying/premed.

4. BaylorGuy

BaylorGuy Enter witty comment here
    7+ Year Member

Not pathetic....but it does tend to happen. I tend to never have any plans for the weekend and tend to go with what comes up. Case in point...didn't have any plans for this weekend...went to karate class tonight, then told to go to a family friends place later on (which i'm getting ready for as we speak)...also, apparently tomorrow i'm going to see my nephew.

Stuff happens, just roll with it. Good Luck

5. indo

indo Feed me a stray cat
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

Well, at least you aren't faced with trying to decide which city you are going to spend 4 years in. In addition to that, I have to figure out how I'm going to move across the country. My life is such a drama.

6. Tryin2makeit1

Tryin2makeit1 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

Umm....not pathetic at all. Sounds like what I do sometimes. Just give yourself a break and maybe you can have fun in medical school.

7. SpeedRacer

SpeedRacer Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

holy crap i didn't even realize it's saturday night :(

8. thegymbum

thegymbum Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    One thing that I really don't like is when people think that just because it's a friday or saturday night, they HAVE to go out, and it'd be the end of the world if they spent the night in. Sure, it's important to go out and live it up a little, but if you have too much to do or just feel like taking a break, I think a night in is more than fine :) And hey.. winter break sounds like a great time to make up for missing out on the night life ;)

9. oldprospector

oldprospector Member
    5+ Year Member

Yes

10. baby4you

baby4you SDN Angel
    5+ Year Member

neither did i. :rolleyes: