Is this true about Atlanta CS center?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swederoxette

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There has been a rumour that the Atlanta CS has one of the worst pass rates. Is this due to the fact that most of the subjects that come here are mostly afro-americans whose accent is difficult to understand especially for foreign medical graduates. This is not to insult any one/race.

I know one of my friends who appeared for CSA in Atlanta failed. (augu 2004)

Plz plz let me know esp. who had their CS at Atlanta. I don't want to take risks with my 1200 $ :scared:

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

wow. what a blatantly inappropriate comment. foreign grads have problems with the exam because of their own accents and problems with the english language.

AM Grad...atl step 2 CS...August 31,2004...failed...test center??? I'd go somewhere else.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hear that they are down right mean at the LA center. The proctors were yelling at the test takers when a friend of mine was there a few weeks ago. I had a "good" experience in Phili... minus the $975 I blew on a useless exam. :mad:

swederoxette said:
There has been a rumour that the Atlanta CS has one of the worst pass rates. Is this due to the fact that most of the subjects that come here are mostly afro-americans whose accent is difficult to understand especially for foreign medical graduates. This is not to insult any one/race.

I know one of my friends who appeared for CSA in Atlanta failed. (augu 2004)

Plz plz let me know esp. who had their CS at Atlanta. I don't want to take risks with my 1200 $ :scared:

Thanks.

I can't say much about your "rumour", but I took my test in Atlanta (and passed). I had subjects with varied ethnic backgrounds but (just as you will in practice) and found the test-day to be very well run. None of the test subjects were even remotely difficult to understand. Yes, the test was stupid, but I was actually quite pleased with the overall administration of it (aside from being called "Doctor" a million times).