Is This True???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MedicineNutt

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know money isn't everything, but I was listening to some nurses speak about doctors--difference between DO and MD...they were sayin that DO's earn more money than MD's because of the way they handle insurance claims...i mean if this is true, its a big thumbs up for DO's!!! haha i personally dont care, but someone on this board might find this interesting...PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG PLEAZZZZE!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Troll. Administrator, please close this threat stat. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
MedicineNutt said:
I know money isn't everything, but I was listening to some nurses speak about doctors--difference between DO and MD...they were sayin that DO's earn more money than MD's because of the way they handle insurance claims...i mean if this is true, its a big thumbs up for DO's!!! haha i personally dont care, but someone on this board might find this interesting...PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG PLEAZZZZE!!!

it's a myth
Do's do the same damn thing MD's do...so why would they earn more money...docs in general who only focus on high end clients and claim to use advanced procedures snake their way through the system and reduce the number of deductions insurance companies can claim for a patient's treatment (and then again they may not even take patients who rely on some type of healthcare plan)

Dr.MD said:
Troll. Administrator, please close this threat stat. Thank you.
How Come? is this true or false?? just want clarification

riceman04 said:
it's a myth
Do's do the same damn thing MD's do...so why would they earn more money...docs in general who only focus on high end clients and claim to use advanced procedures snake their way through the system and reduce the number of deductions insurance companies can claim for a patient's treatment (and then again they may not even take patients who rely on some type of healthcare plan)

ok got it...some stupid nurses then!! lol...someone close this thread before there is war

The only extra moohlah comes from being able to bill for OMM, OMM is indeed a billable procedure.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.