Is this worth sending an update to every school I applied to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yungdoc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I switched from a teaching job and went back to my clinical job (full-time) and started up clinical volunteering again at the same hospital I used to volunteer at, is that worth updating schools with?

for what it’s worth, the clinical job and clinical volunteering I’m doing now were both listed as my most significant experiences on my primary.

thank you!

@Goro @gyngyn @LizzyM

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If I switched from a teaching job and went back to my clinical job (full-time) and started up clinical volunteering again at the same hospital I used to volunteer at, is that worth updating schools with?

for what it’s worth, the clinical job and clinical volunteering I’m doing now where both listed as my most significant experiences on my primary.

thank you!

@Goro @gyngyn @LizzyM
It doesn’t pass the “impressiveness sniff test”

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

for what it’s worth, the clinical job and clinical volunteering I’m doing now where both listed as my most significant experiences on my primary.

thank you!

@Goro @gyngyn @LizzyM
No

Reactions: 1 users
Nope. Unless it’s a publication, semester of great grades, or notable award, it usually isn’t worth updating.