Is this worth updating schools over?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Charles_Darwin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question team,

While Im waiting for my official dat scores to be uploaded, I submitted an article for the ASDA newsletter. I mentioned on AADSAS that I planned to write for them and now that I did, is it worth calling up all my schools and letting them know? I'm not sure whether it's important enough.

Members don't see this ad.

Was the article accepted and will it be published? If so, update. Also, congratulations!!!

If not, do not update.

PS- could I get a copy of the article too? If you are concerned over privacy, then no worries. I'm just interested in seeing what is being written!

Was the article accepted and will it be published? If so, update. Also, congratulations!!!

If not, do not update.

PS- could I get a copy of the article too? If you are concerned over privacy, then no worries. I'm just interested in seeing what is being written!
Yes and yes! I'll pm you :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes and yes! I'll pm you :)

That's huge! Yeah definitely update the schools and ask them to add it to your file. I would email them so they can print out your email and just slip it in the folder.

Congratulations!!!! You are in the big leagues!

Definitely update and Congrats!! Very cool.