is this worthy of a update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mik30102

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I was wondering if I should send a update to my schools that accept them. I will be finishing my second pharmacy rotation friday. I have recieved a A in one and a A+ in the other, with each being 6 credits. My gpa is already good but I guess this would let schools know I am doing well in some type of clinical experience. should I update some schools about this?

Members don't see this ad.

If they have a specific way to update with grades then sure. Otherwise I would maybe wait to include them with an activity or something.

Hello everyone I was wondering if I should send a update to my schools that accept them. I will be finishing my second pharmacy rotation friday. I have recieved a A in one and a A+ in the other, with each being 6 credits. My gpa is already good but I guess this would let schools know I am doing well in some type of clinical experience. should I update some schools about this?
What other clinical experience did you list on your application?

Members don't see this ad :)
What other clinical experience did you list on your application?
For clinical experience I had hospice (about 45 hours), ER volunteer (about 60 hours), health screening volunteer (about 25 hours), my prior 4 pass/fail rotations (320 hours) and I mentioned where I would be doing my 6 graded rotations (1440 hours). I would be updating them about the grade I received on 2/6 that I already told schools about. Thanks for the help catalstik!!