IS UH pharmacy school harder than TSU Pharmacy sChool

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

American Princess

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I understand that pharmacy school is going to be hard but I've been hearing that UH pharmacy's school is so hard and they UH puts so much pressure that there are a lot of Uh Pharmacy school students have to transfer to TSU "S Pharmacy school. How true is this?

thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

I know a Pharmacist who attended both, he says that yes TSU is easier than UH but that he learned more at UH. But UH has a counselor at the school whos job is to make you are copeing with the stresses and they will try and help you as much as possible to make things a little easier.

And you might not want to include your name on your posts here, schools regularly check this site. Its just not a good idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
I understand that pharmacy school is going to be hard but I've been hearing that UH pharmacy's school is so hard and they UH puts so much pressure that there are a lot of Uh Pharmacy school students have to transfer to TSU "S Pharmacy school. How true is this?

thank you,

When I question the veracity of a statement, the first thing I do is analyze the source. Who told you that UH is harder than TSU? How could they possibly know? Who told them? Can they give you the name of a student that could not cut it at UH, and TSU decided to let them transfer in? Define alot? Or, you can just cut through the hypothetical bull**** and speak to a UHCOP advisor. Hell, if your at UH, why not detour by SR II one day and introduce yourself to one of the dozen or so pharm students hanging out in front of the building before and between classes. Most are very friendly, proud of where they are, and willling to answer any question you might have.Think about this michelleyt.

i am not really sure if Uh is harder than TSU but I know that Uh has a great NAPLEX passing rate its like about 99 percent!! ;)