• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Dec 28, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Hi!

Anybody out there sitting for the NPTE in October?

I'm a recent May 2017 graduate (1st-time test taker) looking for a NPTE study buddy. I'm open to an in-person (I'm located in Atlanta, GA) or virtual meeting ideally once a week.

Shoot me a private message or reply to this post if you're interested. It would be nice to have an accountability partner during this process.

Jul 25, 2017
Hi!

Anybody out there sitting for the NPTE in October?

I'm a recent May 2017 graduate (1st-time test taker) looking for a NPTE study buddy. I'm open to an in-person (I'm located in Atlanta, GA) or virtual meeting ideally once a week.

Shoot me a private message or reply to this post if you're interested. It would be nice to have an accountability partner during this process.
I am interested

About the Ads