Issues to be taken cared of during exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shuntyman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
wht r the minor things or issues that needs to be taken cared of While givin exams ....... ?????

Members don't see this ad.

:idea:
wht r the minor things or issues that needs to be taken cared of While givin exams ....... ?????

My TOP 10 Minor DOs before/during exam

1. Go Pee-Pee before starting your exam. (C'mon people, this has to be number UNO!)

2. Feed your stomach before coming to the exam center, adequately. Nothing too heavy, nothing too light. Your GIT should be at ease. :D

(Breakfast is a must! Compliment it with a glass of juice/milk/protein shake!)

3. Hydrate yourself, adequately. Do not depend on oxidative phosphorylation for your Water needs :laugh:.

4. Check your papers... See if you've the Id, and the confirmation letter and every other thing that is required.

5.Take 5 min breaks in-between to refresh yourself. Go wash your face. Pee-pee, if there's an urge!)

6. Keep self in a good-mood. Be happy!

7. When you're done with first 200 Qs, take a 30-40 mins break. Eat something, adequately... Nothing too heavy, nothing too light.
Hydrate yourself, adequately.

Its only after you've OVER-LOADED your stomach that the stretch receptors will give information to your hypothalamic satity center to stop eating further. SO DO NOT WAIT FOR THE INTERNAL MESSAGE TO SAY "STOP"... Make a conscious effort, here.:smuggrin:

A Coffee/Tea/Caffeinated Drink can do wonders... I personally prefer Red Bull.

8. Inflate your chest, look high, feel higher... Be a Lord, be "the big daddy of James Bond 007"! EVEN WHEN IT REQUIRES YOU TO BE PARANOID... BE PARANOID!
This false (/true) sense of perception, paranoia, is a good way to appreciate our little brains and to manipulate the lil-brain to work on a higher level...

This is maneuvered by saying, "I CAN DO IT!".

BE OPTIMISTIC! [even when your blood group is O (O-lways) NEGATIVE or B(Be) NEGATIVE]

9. If you've any technical problem at prometric, approach the invigilator ASAP.

10. Focus on one Q at a time. Do not rush for an answer. "Mark" the doubtful Qs and review them after finishing your exam.

Good Luck,
Mayank.

PS And I have yet to give an exam... Why do I waste so much time on SDN? :mad: