It feels so good

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danib2k15

ACCEPTED WOOOOOO
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
to have been accepted to medical school. My father was a doctor and passed away a few years ago. He said he had no doubt that I would be a doctor, but it feels unreal to have made it. Cheers to you Dad!

Sorry guys, just posting some happy news :) Good luck to all! There's a long way to go!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 75 users
Congratulations!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Your dad is proud of you, I know mine would be. :)

to have been accepted to medical school. My father was a doctor and passed away a few years ago. He said he had no doubt that I would be a doctor, but it feels unreal to have made it. Cheers to you Dad!

Sorry guys, just posting some happy news :) Good luck to all! There's a long way to go!
congratulations buddy! I am sure he is proud of you!

474461_462364420498641_930093126_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats!!!! My dad passed away a few years ago too, and I'm dying to get that acceptance to dedicate to him as well.

Celebrate!!!

Reactions: 2 users
:highfive::soexcited::clap::claps:Congrats OP!! You've made him proud!

Now just waiting for someone to roll on in here and somehow try and argue about something...

Members don't see this ad :)
Not gonna lie, I cried when I was accepted.

Reactions: 1 users
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mmsvfm84qi1s0rtgbo1_500.gif

In all seriousness OP, congrats!

I threw my phone across the room! Congrats man!!!

:highfive::soexcited::clap::claps:Congrats OP!! You've made him proud!

Now just waiting for someone to roll on in here and somehow try and argue about something...

So Donald Trump huh? He's looking like a solid presidential candidate ..................................... /sarcasm

Here's to all with acceptance for 2016!!

Nicely done. Cheers.

Congrats OP! What an honor it is and what an honor it will be when you're a doctor treating patients reliving the spirit your dad brought to you. I lost a family member recently so I have an idea of the pain. Your dad is proud of you. =D

Good thought experiment to guess what this thread would've been without the very sad mention of a parent's passing. 9/10 would be toxic and lots of ****ting on the "humble brag" :rolleyes:

Nice to see everyone being supportive!!! :thumbup:

Keep killing it bro. Rooting for ya here ;)

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Grats!

Thank you all again :) The support means so much!