It is time to dry-clean the suit and put it away

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osubum

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am done. All the decisions have been made. I got in, I know where I am going, the stress is over, now the hard part will begin.

Members don't see this ad.

I know exactly what you mean, like P-diddy said, mo money mo problems lol.

I hope I can say this next year, around this time.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am done. All the decisions have been made. I got in, I know where I am going, the stress is over, now the hard part will begin.

lucky you

osubum did you get into OHSU? If so how and when did they contact you? Thanks.:)

was this thread supposed to lead somewhere

sorry about that. I was celebrating a bit too much last night:D . I didn't really think this thread through...I guess I was trying to point out the irony in my feeling victorious for getting accepted to school, but I havent actually accomplished anything. I am not a doctor yet. Why am I jumping up and down like I just graduated? Anyone else feel that calm before the storm? Is it wrong to feel like this?

How did you know I applied there?
Yup. I interviewed late feb and got accepted yesterday.

osubum did you get into OHSU? If so how and when did they contact you? Thanks.:)

I knew you appled there because of your post "I got into OHSU today". I remembered your name because it was an odd thing to post and if you were just kidding. By the way how did they contact you and do you know if the class is full now?

okay (shifting eyes).

They contacted me by e-mail as soon as they made their decision. I know this because I called to ask the day before and they had not made their decision yet. Have you interviewed? Is it your top choice? What are your stats?

Well I don't know about dry-cleaning my suit. The suit cost me 50 dollars from Kmart and it costs 25 dollars to dry clean it so...probably not.