IwannagotoItaly

10+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2005
Status
and its the first weekend of spring break. there are 107 people viewing this part of the message board alone. what a bunch of dorks.

arierty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
Status
It's spring break? Really? Just because its yours doesn't mean its everyones... certainly wish it was mine. Not to mention all of the peeps who work full time don't get a spring break.

BabyHuey

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2005
Status
arierty said:
It's spring break? Really? Just because its yours doesn't mean its everyones... certainly wish it was mine. Not to mention all of the peeps who work full time don't get a spring break.

Ya my spring break isn't for another two whole long weeks..!!! Ahhh.... Anyway, have fun at the beach dude... Rock on.

daysleeprx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2004
Status
IwannagotoItaly said:
and its the first weekend of spring break. there are 107 people viewing this part of the message board alone. what a bunch of dorks.

And you're one of them!

dopaminophile

nerd extraordinaire
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2004
Status
IwannagotoItaly said:
It sounds like you're the only one on here during the first weekend of his spring break. Regardless, compliment accepted.

R

Revolution #9

Someone sounds a bit insecure. Must be nice to be on spring break.

NPursuit

10+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2005
Southern CaliFornIA
Status
And why do you want to go to Italy? To party? :rolleyes: To drink Sangria? :rolleyes:

But back to your post, the national population center is now west of the Mississippi River. In other words, the majority of us aren't stuck in your east coast time warp, and there ain't a school that I know of that's out on spring break right now other than Vandy.

JuicyDay

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2004
Status
IwannagotoItaly said:
well, i've wasted probably about 3-4 hours on SDN today alone, and i'm supposed to be studying for finals which start on monday for me. and THEN i get one dinky week of spring break.

(i think i spent 2+ hours reading EvoDevo's pick for "funniest threads" and the "design your own rejection letter" thread. they were funny, so it was worth it).

in conclusion, i am a dork AND a procrastinator AND a rebel for not incessantly studying like everyone else is at this frikkin' school at 11:37pm on a friday night.

Fusion

15+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
Status
Actually, there are some universitities that are on spring break this week. But that to me is beside the point. First of all, 10:58pm EST would put the west coast at around 8pm (i.e., not all that dorky for a Friday night). You can think whatever you want of the east coast SDNers checking out the board tonight, not as if anyone cares what anyone else thinks. Second, not everyone is in college. Some of us have finished college, post-bac, even grad school and are in the working world. Keep some of these in mind before you post a useless thread :rolleyes:

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
Visit site
Status
IwannagotoItaly said:
alright, punk... and I AM goin to italy. ha!

sweetpeamd09

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2004
Status
Fusion said:
Actually, there are some universitities that are on spring break this week. But that to me is beside the point. First of all, 10:58pm EST would put the west coast at around 8pm (i.e., not all that dorky for a Friday night). You can think whatever you want of the east coast SDNers checking out the board tonight, not as if anyone cares what anyone else thinks. Second, not everyone is in college. Some of us have finished college, post-bac, even grad school and are in the working world. Keep some of these in mind before you post a useless thread :rolleyes:
Ooooh snap ;)

Btw I happen to be working at this pt. in my life...no spring break for me...but I will be taking a long vacation during work and leaving my job really early to make up for the spring break I won't be having in March.

Ah yes, and Iwannagotoitaly...you're here too. And sadly, ON your spring break.

Aero047

Another among the masses
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2004
Somewhere on earth
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
It's 1 AM...and I'm sitting here...on SDN...enjoying my spring break...lol I'm such a loser..

LabMonster

Clinically relevant.
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
West
Status
Attending Physician
It's 2:00am and the hospital is quiet yay.

My dorky self will be taking 3 practice MCAT's over "spring break." Since I work full time, it's a welcome reprieve..... Take what you can get when you can get it.

Without Wax

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2005
Status
IwannagotoItaly said:

Grow up, high school is over already. What is being cool? getting drunk and looking stupid?

as you grow up, you will evetually learn that nobody cares

amnesia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Only emotionally weak people drink to have fun.

Let us look at two people who never drank: Hitler and Napoleon. If you don't drink, you could end up to be a very popular leader like them!

javert

Mostly Harmless
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2003
Philly
Status
Medical Student
amnesia said:
Only emotionally weak people drink to have fun.
And why else would you drink? I smell an alcoholic! :smuggrin:

indiaberry

10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2004
Status
Pre-Medical
It is 7:17 Pm and I have been having such a good spring break all week. It is not over yet. :)