1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Its a simple question really

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DeltronZ, Nov 17, 2002.

1. DeltronZ

DeltronZ Member
    7+ Year Member

hello, i was wondering if the majority of schools have regional interviews or the other way around.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hi Deltron,

I don't think that the majority of the schools have regional interviews. The only school that I have encountered publically announcing that they have regional interviews is Boston University. The other school that "may" have regional interviews might be Marquette and/or Creighton only because I know these schools to go to schools to promote themselves and their program and they might do some rare interviews there. However, majority of the other schools I know do not have regional interviews. I hope this helps.

Regards,

DesiDentist

4. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    About 10-12 schools offer regional interviews, but you will have to request them specifically. As Desi said, BU publicly announces theirs.

Most schools prefer the applicants to visit the campus and get a feel for the curriculum.