It's about time...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moo

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like AMCAS is finally working on my application. After calling and badgering them on Friday, the lady said she'd put my app on priority verification. Well, today, I go and check and I have three red X's and the Change Notification Process Button. About time...

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, same here. I submitted 7/1 and got the red X's today. It looks like there may finally be some order to what they are doing.

i also submitted 3 months ago today....nada.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by pre-hawkdoc:
•i also submitted 3 months ago today....nada.•

THREE MONTHS!!!!! That is totally ridiculous. Are you calling and raising holy hell? I would tell them they'll be hearing from your lawyer if you're not verified in the next few days.

In one week, it'll be 3 months for me. Absolutely nothing so far. I am getting VERY mad about this...

have you guys called and been put on the priority list? It seems that for right now this is what is working. Within a week of being on the list I got the red x's.

Since last Wednesday they have been allowed to give any application submitted on or before 7/5 high priority status. So I would assume that later this week or next week they'll add a few more days and so on. Give them a call!

Finally, today I am processed! To all those that submitted early and haven't, CALL! It makes a difference!