It's almost May 15!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adoredoctor

class of 2012?!!?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are YOU going to be doing starting tomorrow, aside from hover your phone, stalk the postman, and refresh your email inbox every second?

:luck: to all who are waiting!

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, some noob lawn service driver took my mail box out of commission last week, so the mail's being held until the 16th. :laugh:

Unfortunately, some noob lawn service driver took my mail box out of commission last week, so the mail's being held until the 16th. :laugh:

Myuuchan, I finally withdrew from WashU yesterday, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, my demographic twin sister. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
What are YOU going to be doing starting tomorrow, aside from hover your phone, stalk the postman, and refresh your email inbox every second?

Have you been spying on me? You forgot to mention all the time I'll spend checking SDN to see if other people are gaining acceptances while I'm waiting.

:clap: yay for new life plans, yay for certainty and hope. yay for brand new medical students. yay for class of 2012.
:luck::luck::luck:

Well, there's already been a little movement already, so hopefully that bodes well for post-May 15 movement!!!

Hehe, I was waiting for May 15th, but the call came 3 days early! I'm still excited for the 15th though because my wedding bands should arrive by then...hopefully.

Good luck guys!

Hoping and wishing! May good news come to those of us who are waiting :luck:

Have you been spying on me? You forgot to mention all the time I'll spend checking SDN to see if other people are gaining acceptances while I'm waiting.

I second that.

how quick is the turn around from may 15th to acceptances being sent out? Is there really this great flow of acceptances between now and the first week of June? I can't picture it happening.

wow, Textuality! congrats on everything!

I don't expect the majority of movement everywhere to happen until June. BUT I remember finding old posts where there was movement before May 20th! There's hope for all of us knowing soon enough.

You all better promise to post! :) :luck:

SBBunny made a little excel chart made from last years WL acceptances, it's in the stickied "Official waitlist movement" thread on the front page. It actually does look like a lot of the movement happens before June :) It wouldn't be that surprising since there are probably a lot of people who withdraw via email the week before May 15th (I think the minority of us waited until tonight to do it) so by 5/15 they might already have some spots to give out.

Anyways, here's hoping you guys hear soon!

SBBunny made a little excel chart made from last years WL acceptances, it's in the stickied "Official waitlist movement" thread on the front page. It actually does look like a lot of the movement happens before June :) It wouldn't be that surprising since there are probably a lot of people who withdraw via email the week before May 15th (I think the minority of us waited until tonight to do it) so by 5/15 they might already have some spots to give out.

Anyways, here's hoping you guys hear soon!

Hey, 1,000 posts!

Last edited:
I wish I could say the same I emailed my withdrawal and received no response...I understand it wasn't like a happy email but c'mon and I hope that they start letting ppl know ASAP since I'd like my friends to be able to tell me where to get advanced plane tickets to! :love:

i'm going to call or send emails to all of the schools that i haven't heard back from - schools that didn't interview me or send me a rejection or anything. i'm going to tell them that i'm willing to drop all my waitlists and acceptances to attend their schools.
i hope they don't all get back to me at once.

AHHHH!! I can't take it anymore. I keep checking this forum and my email. It's like Febraury/March all over again. I'm hoping and crossing my fingers for phone calls with non-local area codes tomorrow. I'm keeping my cell phone with me at all times.

AHHHH!! I can't take it anymore. I keep checking this forum and my email. It's like Febraury/March all over again. I'm hoping and crossing my fingers for phone calls with non-local area codes tomorrow. I'm keeping my cell phone with me at all times.

well, you're not alone! After a year of this, we're allowed to be neurotic :scared: