It's been pretty quiet here lately.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have just been noticing that it has gotten pretty quiet here lately. I guess lots of people are gearing up for the new year in anticipation that goods things will come their way. I wish everyone who is still waiting for news all the luck in the world. Keep your spirits up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Amy B,

I am new to SDN. I wish that I would have know about this a couple of years ago. It would have made my application process much, much easier.

Congratulations on getting accepted at VCOM.

Amy, I appreciate your endearing encouragement, but what's up w/ the incessant use of "!!!!!!!!" Use them sparingly or they lose their purpose!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Demosthenes_7
Amy, I appreciate your endearing encouragement, but what's up w/ the incessant use of "!!!!!!!!" Use them sparingly or they lose their purpose!

Punctuation desensitization!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: Hi Amy!!!!!!!!!

amy b you are a cool person!! you are always looking for a way to make people laugh. I think you will make a great physician, happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sophiejane
I!!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!TOO!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Alright I confess :( . I am addicted to ..... and !!!!!! and smilies galore :D .

By the way, it IS quiet because of the holidays and admission offices are probably on hold for now.