It's f---ing hilarious.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smuwillobrien

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
doctorcynical can post *****ic banter on this board, yet I'm not allowed to say anything about it? Take a gander at some of the topics he is posting on. It's racially orientated garbage, and I don't care if he is joking or not, it's offensive.

Members don't see this ad.

Posters like Dr. Cynical are not uncommon, you just have to train yourself to ignore stuff that are offensive to you...

I don't have time to read every single post on this board. I take care of what I see. If you have a problem with a post, use the reporting button or PM me directly and if I agree I will take care of it. If you have a problem with something I do, PM me and we'll talk about it. I am always open to constructive criticism.

I'm taking out the unnecessary bleeped swear word and closing this thread. As for doctorcynical, he has been warned by the moderators for bad behavior and we all know he walks a thin line. If you don't like what he has to say, ignore it. If he crosses the line (and I know it is a subjective line), let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.