• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

It's gonna be a looonnnnggg week...

About the Ads

shahinc

Jun 24, 2010
  1. Pre-Dental
    I feel ya....i retook on the 9th and nothing is happening.......having to contact all the schools and tell them to hold my review sucks

I just called ADDSAS and the guy told me it takes them up to 2 weeks to get the scores from ADA and then they update their system every 2 days and when the score is up in their site, then schools will instantly have your score available as well.

I will P.M. you when my score became available so you get a sense for the time line for yours.

It is frustrating begging all these schools to wait while you have the score in your hand. I don't understand the logic why some schools do not accept the FAX version.

About the Ads

pinhi

5+ Year Member
    Jul 25, 2010
    1. Dental Student
      I just called ADDSAS and the guy told me it takes them up to 2 weeks to get the scores from ADA and then they update their system every 2 days and when the score is up in their site, then schools will instantly have your score available as well.

I will P.M. you when my score became available so you get a sense for the time line for yours.

It is frustrating begging all these schools to wait while you have the score in your hand. I don't understand the logic why some schools do not accept the FAX version.
      thanks 4 the update shainc! ur awesome

About the Ads

ItalianPrincess

Dec 8, 2009
      1. Pre-Dental
        u cant jump to conclusions...its still really early in this cycle....i have called schools and they havnt even gotten to apps yet....ur good

ik that's why i'm not gonna get upset til i get rejected from every school, i should have even gotten worried about the interview at Columbia -- if its not a rejection there is still hope!!! thanks for the reality check pinhi! :D

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.