1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Its MCAT Time!!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by DrCurious, Aug 5, 2006.

1. DrCurious

DrCurious Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Who here can not believe that the beast is lurking a mere 2 weeks away. To think we will be free 2 weeks from today. It literally just dawned on me how close it actually is. WHat will all of you be up to at this time 2 weeks from now?

I will likely cry for a bit :) , then go see a movie or something.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. xx216xx

xx216xx Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Finally go home to see family and friends that I haven't seen in the past 8 or nine months.

4. Erina

Erina MS-IV
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    it's going to be such a good feeling for you guys. when i walked out of the mcat, everyone asked me how i felt now that it was over and i just couldn't think of anything to say besides, "i'm so glad i'm done." it's like a state of shock...all that hard work and suddenly there's no more.

and the nice thing was, i was so relieved to be done and it had been such a long day that i couldn't really remember any questions to agonize over for the next 60 days!

5. WilliamsF1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I honestly don't think I'll care. I'll just be glad I can finally submit my AMCAS. I'll probably go home, eat some food, head over to a friends place. I can see why some people would be very happy with getting it done, but I think those people have invested hundreds of hours and months of studying. I wish I could just take this test tomorrow and be done with it.

6. crewboy

crewboy Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

i will be sending my smooth er into alcohol deox overdirve :D

7. MollyMalone

MollyMalone I'm a Score Quadruplet
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

This is pretty close to my experience except that I definitely remembered questions to agonize over.

Be aware that you are not allowed to discuss specific questions here on SDN due to copyright issues.

8. lytesnsyrens

lytesnsyrens The Phoenix...
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I don't wanna think about it. I'm terrified, especially since I can't bring my score up very much. I still have lots of practice tests to take until the real thing, but realistically, how much more can you improve this close to the real thing? :scared: I don't even wanna think about it. I just want it to be over.

9. theunremarkable

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    after it is over, I will probably worry about re-taking it.

10. Erina

Erina MS-IV
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    well, i guess i lied a little...i remembered 2 questions from the bio section haha. nothing from physical sciences or verbal. i knew for a fact that i got those questions wrong and somewhere in the back of my mind, that was really bugging me. buuuut i got a 13 on bio, so it all worked out!

i was just so relieved to be done, it was hard to even care about those two questions.