1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Its MCAT Time!!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by DrCurious, Aug 5, 2006.

1. DrCurious

DrCurious Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Who here can not believe that the beast is lurking a mere 2 weeks away. To think we will be free 2 weeks from today. It literally just dawned on me how close it actually is. WHat will all of you be up to at this time 2 weeks from now?

I will likely cry for a bit :) , then go see a movie or something.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. xx216xx

xx216xx Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Finally go home to see family and friends that I haven't seen in the past 8 or nine months.

4. Erina

Erina MS-IV
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    it's going to be such a good feeling for you guys. when i walked out of the mcat, everyone asked me how i felt now that it was over and i just couldn't think of anything to say besides, "i'm so glad i'm done." it's like a state of shock...all that hard work and suddenly there's no more.

and the nice thing was, i was so relieved to be done and it had been such a long day that i couldn't really remember any questions to agonize over for the next 60 days!

5. WilliamsF1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I honestly don't think I'll care. I'll just be glad I can finally submit my AMCAS. I'll probably go home, eat some food, head over to a friends place. I can see why some people would be very happy with getting it done, but I think those people have invested hundreds of hours and months of studying. I wish I could just take this test tomorrow and be done with it.

6. crewboy

crewboy Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

i will be sending my smooth er into alcohol deox overdirve :D

7. MollyMalone

MollyMalone I'm a Score Quadruplet
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

This is pretty close to my experience except that I definitely remembered questions to agonize over.

Be aware that you are not allowed to discuss specific questions here on SDN due to copyright issues.

8. lytesnsyrens

lytesnsyrens The Phoenix...
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I don't wanna think about it. I'm terrified, especially since I can't bring my score up very much. I still have lots of practice tests to take until the real thing, but realistically, how much more can you improve this close to the real thing? :scared: I don't even wanna think about it. I just want it to be over.

9. theunremarkable

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    after it is over, I will probably worry about re-taking it.

10. Erina

Erina MS-IV
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    well, i guess i lied a little...i remembered 2 questions from the bio section haha. nothing from physical sciences or verbal. i knew for a fact that i got those questions wrong and somewhere in the back of my mind, that was really bugging me. buuuut i got a 13 on bio, so it all worked out!

i was just so relieved to be done, it was hard to even care about those two questions.