it's now july 15th-do you know where your applications are?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by drago, Jul 14, 2001.

1. drago

drago Member

i'm gonna be pretty ticked if amcas still hasn't begun to submit these guys! i know they were only "confident" by june 15th, but i'm hoping that they did something.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kltmd

kltmd Member

Has AMCAS actually transmitted our applications to the med schools yet? Will they even let us know if they have? I'm applying to an EDP, so I'm getting antsy...

4. Smoke This

Smoke This Sweet cuppin' cakes!

I've been checking my email and AMCAS regularly, and needless to say, I just logged out of AMCAS and my app has been neither "processed" nor transmitted. I know for a fact they have my transcript, since I called them, and I submitted on June 22nd, no less. I would expect EDP applicants (which I'm not) to transmit first, but it's weird that nobody seems to have been transmitted yet, not even them. :confused:

5. fishtolive

fishtolive Senior Member

smoke this...my app still says it hasn't been submitted, processed, certified, etc. but i got an email today that my application has been successfully received and paid for so i wouldn't worry about the app.

6. 12R34Y

Attending Physician
    don't worry about the app..........that's a good one.

later