it's now july 15th-do you know where your applications are?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drago

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm gonna be pretty ticked if amcas still hasn't begun to submit these guys! i know they were only "confident" by june 15th, but i'm hoping that they did something.

Members don't see this ad.

Has AMCAS actually transmitted our applications to the med schools yet? Will they even let us know if they have? I'm applying to an EDP, so I'm getting antsy...

I've been checking my email and AMCAS regularly, and needless to say, I just logged out of AMCAS and my app has been neither "processed" nor transmitted. I know for a fact they have my transcript, since I called them, and I submitted on June 22nd, no less. I would expect EDP applicants (which I'm not) to transmit first, but it's weird that nobody seems to have been transmitted yet, not even them. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
smoke this...my app still says it hasn't been submitted, processed, certified, etc. but i got an email today that my application has been successfully received and paid for so i wouldn't worry about the app.

don't worry about the app..........that's a good one.

later