It's over, it's all over

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fewcherpeedsdoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
yesterday i took the MCAT for my second time.

after taking about 5 AAMC practice tests, i was assuming that physics would also be on the MCAT yesterday. apparently, they knew my studying strategy and wanted to screw me over. i studied mostly for physics since i felt comfortable/confident with all of the chemistry study material in princeton review. meaning, i didnt do the HW passages in the PR material. just the physics and biology sections.

so yes, there was about 90 percent chemistry on my PS. i was floored and was shocked at how quickly time flew because i wasn't quite use to so much chem. sadly, i dont think i did better than my first try and it's likely i did worse overall.

my advice to you all who are about to take the MCAT
study everything. do everything.

in addition, EXAMCRACKERS 101 verbal passages were so much easier than the real thing. also, AAMC practice tests were so much easier. frankly, they had childish questions on it compared to the majority of my MCAT yesterday. i dont know what the heck people were saying that they are good gaugers. haha

in the end, i guess some have what it takes and some dont. i'm the later unfortunately.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,
Yeah, the verbal was a killer and the physical sciences felt like strictly a chemistry examination! If you don't know already, there's a 4/24/09 MCAT Club thread that contains more comments about how people felt after the exam yesterday. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.