Its Over!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shuzee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Its over you guys....and there really isnt any use talking about it now....no matter how well or bad you did! I think we should concentrate on gearing up for the application process this summer....greater tests lie ahead...so keep that chin up! so who else is planning to start on their personal statement right away, or are people already done with that? i think i want to send in my application in june no matter how bad i do on this Mcat! Anyone second me on that? : :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

I totally agree. But then on the other hand, i wouldn't be suprised to hear about this for another couple of days. Everyone is so worked up just wondering about different things and just want to vent a bit. I dont mind considering i'm one of them.

On your other notes, I'm planning on working on te PS right away...perhaps monday. I personally want to get my PS done ASAP, because that will probably be the one thing on my app that will slow down the whole process (except perhaps transcripts...all the other stuff is just busy fill-in stuff).

I'm planning on sending my stuff off before i get my scores back. Im gonna gamble.

I am planning on gambling as well. This is so odd that this is whole process is here already! I am pumped! :D

I want to gamble also, and just send in my application, but for my top choice schools I can already feel a re-sit in august headed my way. Does it matter if your application is already filled, then your score is not all that you hoped, and then you retake it? How does it affect the application? Do your schools get your new score even if you have filled secondaries already?
I dont want to shoot myself in the foot by applying on what may be a lousy score, but I also dont want to risk unecessarily waiting. What do you all think? :confused: