1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Happening now! Our first-ever Instagram takeover with UF College of Dentistry student, Carson. Follow @studentdoctornetwork on Instagram to get a glimpse of life as a D1, ask questions and more!
    Dismiss Notice

It's Sunday I have a whole in my tooth and I need advice

Discussion in 'Dental' started by glowinglimabean, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glowinglimabean

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I am beyond freaking out! I went to the dentist 3 months ago to get fillings for three cavities I had. I noticed that one tooth on the bottom had a groove that could become a cavity. Today when I was flossing, Bam, a hole on that tooth. I am not sure if it's a cavity. I would love to keep all of my teeth for a long time. Has anyone encountered this before?

2. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Sure, you are not the only one. I see it every day. Patient comes in complains that they all of the sudden see a cavity on their tooth. Sure it has been there a while but you probably just see it now. Just call your dentist on monday. Not the end of the world. Don't freak out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aphistis

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician, Dentist
    SDN isn't for personal medical advice. Please consult your dentist.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.