It's that time again !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
dbhvt said:
There. Now I've finished my essay, and it's time to go to bed. So I swear to god, I'm just going to post one last time.

Here's an MCAT Verbal drill for all of you.

Before you post an answer to the very funny original question. Read it. Read it carefully for TSP. Ask yourself, "if I was an imp and wanted to start a ridiculous fake thread for kicks, is this the kind of post I would write?" Is the language the language of a newbies first post on SDN? How about "It's that time again?", and the whole first paragraph for that matter. And is a 1330 that great of an SAT?

So, is this a confused deluded kid, or an impish joke/ impish sociology experiment.

Ya, I thought the very same thing about the "It's that time again" thread. Still got suckered into replying though. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

For the final time: I am no troll. Being a troll implies abudance of time and energy, a luxury I cannot afford. I really take no offense at those who call me a fraud/troll. This is cyberspace afterall. Place chockfulla creepy characters.

More to come later......

P.S.: The guy in the avatar is the dude that Pat "I never said kill him" Robertson wanted to be 'taken out'. : Hugo Chavez

Med-Man84 said:
For the final time: I am no troll. Being a troll implies abudance of time and energy, a luxury I cannot afford. I really take no offense at those who call me a fraud/troll. This is cyberspace afterall. Place chockfulla creepy characters.

More to come later......

P.S.: The guy in the avatar is the dude that Pat "I never said kill him" Robertson wanted to be 'taken out'. : Hugo Chavez

Thanks. Guess we didn't get to him in my sociology class. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Med-Man84 said:

Bingo!

tacrum43 said:
Huh? I was quoting the Matrix.

Don't say you never watched Full metal jacket now...

By the way, who is that guy in your avatar?

He's a president dude whom Pat "maybe we ought to kill him" robertson wanted taken out.

Have you considered a career as a sociologist? ;)

Seriously, you'll need the next 5-10 years to clean things up. You'll probably have to get a near 4.0 in the university, a great MCAT, and work for several years before you should even apply.

medhacker said:
Don't say you never watched Full metal jacket now...

Nope. Never seen it.