Its urgent,please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dushyant

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI friends,
Can anyone help me......
I want my part I score and ECE evaluation send to the colleges directly by the respective organizations ASAP,
how to go abt it?
Its urgent........
Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

hey dushyant,
go to the ece.org and ada.org sites and print out forms for both of them.Accordingly u can send in applications.
Best of Luck!

You better do it soon.coz the ADA says that it takes 3 weeks to process..and u have to send it by mail...if u are applying to CA schools, do it ASAP.....

Members don't see this ad :)
hey,
For nbd score reports, it says pay by certified cheque....is that the same as a demand draft??

Dushyant said:
HI friends,
Can anyone help me......
I want my part I score and ECE evaluation send to the colleges directly by the respective organizations ASAP,
how to go abt it?
Its urgent........
Thanks in advance.

For ECE, you can have them send multiple copies in sealed envelopes to your address. If you include this sealed envelope with each application packet, the schools accept it as official, and you save on courier charges :D

P.S. This does not work for NDB score reports. You need to send them to each school directly.

rachna said:
hey,
For nbd score reports, it says pay by certified cheque....is that the same as a demand draft??

Thanks a million to all of u.............
God bless .