ITT: You write an angry letter to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armorshell

One Man Freak Show
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll start:

To whom it may concern,

Please send out my last letter of recommendation, you've had it for 3 weeks already. If you want, I'll send you some stamps.

Sincerely,

armorshell

Members don't see this ad.

armorshell said:
I'll start:

To whom it may concern,

Please send out my last letter of recommendation, you've had it for 3 weeks already. If you want, I'll send you some stamps.

Sincerely,

armorshell

don't cry too much. you are in the same situation as everyone else.

Also, you had the option of sending the recs to each school on your own so you choose the slower path.

WVUdental said:
don't cry too much. you are in the same situation as everyone else.

Also, you had the option of sending the recs to each school on your own so you choose the slower path.
Dude, I just wanted to make a fun thread. Turn the stress meter down a notch :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
armorshell said:
Dude, I just wanted to make a fun thread. Turn the stress meter down a notch :laugh:

Sorry I called you out.

Whatever your intention was it was wrong and not fun. :laugh:

armorshell said:
Hey buddy, no one forced you to click on my thread, if you don't like the idea then stop posting :rolleyes:

your avatar rocks!

armorshell said:
Hey buddy, no one forced you to click on my thread, if you don't like the idea then stop posting :rolleyes:

Hey whatever, I don't care, IM a year from being a dentist.

utahdent123 said:
Why do you care so much? Seems like this forum was designed to allow predental students to vent frustrations and successes with others in the same boat?

PS:

Dear AADSAS,

Thanks for screwing me over last year. It was something I never anticipated, I assumed application fee = Application sent to schools. But instead it equaled screwing + application sent e v e n t u a l l y.

Sincerly,

Reapplicant

Reapplicant,

Earn better grades, retake DAT, apply earlier before the other 22,000 applicants then we may give a **** to send your stuff out on time.

AADSAS

Reapplicant,

I'm terribly sorry but since I've been working so much overtime and answering phone calls that I haven't been able to process your appliation pakage. You've been so worried about processing time I decided to let you know that I finally got to your application today. I moved your application to the top of the pile, finalized it, and I mailed the printouts today. You were right, it did only take ten minutes. In order to do this, I decided to give you the "average" grade point average of 2.0 for BCP, Science, and overall. I know you won't mind but, if you feel the need to make us recalculate your GPA with our ordinary standard of excellence you can file an appeal with ADEA and we will review your request. Appeal processing time takes 15-20 weeks.

AADSAS

I hate AADSAS because they charge too much. That is why I didn't waste my time with them.

Don't Texas applicants have better chance b/c they use Texas system and is Texas residents?

aggie-master said:
I hate AADSAS because they charge too much. That is why I didn't waste my time with them.

aggie-master said:
psst you're supposed to write it in letter form ;)

We should start our own dental school application service. That would show 'em!

armorshell said:

Sure, everyone mail your apps to me *puts them in paper shredder* heheh :laugh:

armorshell said:

if you dont get in it may be a great idea

WVUdental said:
if you dont get in it may be a great idea
I think this forum is losing its focus. I'm glad to know that there are dental students in the "pre-dent" forum to help other pre-dents out. But I don't understand why a dental student would come into this forum and discourage other pre-dents in any way :(

kingflyclt said:
I think this forum is losing its focus. I'm glad to know that there are dental students in the "pre-dent" forum to help other pre-dents out. But I don't understand why a dental student would come into this forum and discourage other pre-dents in any way :(

Maybe we could start writing letters venting about those types of dental students as well as AADSAS.

armorshell said:
I'll start:

To whom it may concern,

Sincerely,

armorshell

Funny, exact same situation. Send the damn thing already...it's ONE letter.