IU OMFS program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc Smile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Can anyone provide any information for Indiana's OMFS program? Any info would be appreciated from interviews, externships, residencies, etc. There is no information in the sticky and a search yielded no info. This is my home program and I have tried contacting the director with no response so I am reallying on SDN for help.

Much appreciated,
DS

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

Can anyone provide any information for Indiana's OMFS program? Any info would be appreciated from interviews, externships, residencies, etc. There is no information in the sticky and a search yielded no info. This is my home program and I have tried contacting the director with no response so I am reallying on SDN for help.

Much appreciated,
DS

FYI if you use google search with this before your search terms, you can get a much better search result: site:forums.studentdoctor.net

I found this thread but is from 2006 and the program undoubtedly has changed: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-318390.html

Again, any info would be appreciated.
DS

Dude, you'll learn all you want to about the program when you start dental school. If you want to know earlier, go and visit. OMFS kids love to have their egos stroked. So, I'm sure they would love to have you.