IU (OOS) vs. Tufts (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalgirl100

Reaction score
I've been accepted at both Indiana University and Tufts University for dental school. I am Out Of State at both schools. Putting tuition costs aside, which school would you guys chose, and why? I'm having a hard time deciding where to go .. which is a better school? which has a better reputation? which school do people enjoy attending more? any information would help, thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Tufts 100%. They seem to really care about their students and have a much better clinical program. IU is my instate school and I have a family member that graduated from there, had a very bad experience. Boston is so much cooler than here too lmao
Why did they have a bad experience??

replying to this for anyone now who is deciding between these schools.

If you are IS for Indiana go there for sure. Resident tuition at Indiana is very cheap. If you are OOS, then go to Tufts.

Indiana does not offer in state tuition after your D1 first year (I asked admissions). The cost of attendance is very similar for both, so go to the better/fun city - Boston lol.