IUHS on St. Kitts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imperoo

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need serious input regarding the International University of Health Sciences...getting conflicting portrayals of same from various sources BUT need to hear from folks "intimate" with the school...also does listing in the WHO foreign med school dossier warrant a realistic view that this is a good school...I haven't been able to attend to this site as well as I should (as I am new to it) but this is my first posting and I hope that it will spark recognition that will aid myself and others...imperoo

Members don't see this ad.

A listing in the WHO directory does not imply anyhing about a schools quality.The WHO will list any med school which is recognized by the country in which it is registered.It does not accredit the listed schools,and it is my understanding that the WHO may discontinue its practice of listing schools altogether.I would be very careful about enrolling in a schools you cant get staight answers about.The best way to evaluate such a school is to find its graduates who have succesfully completed the program,become licensed and are in residency training.