iv call from UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guptaG

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i got a interview call from UCLA.anybody who have got plz share:)

Members don't see this ad.

me 2.. 28 and 29.. they will tell us bench exam info after paying fees i guess.. what are ur stats to get interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
i dint get any call does this mean the list of 36 candidates is completed?

Hey how did you receive the invite through email or regular mail??

hii

Didn't receive any call...It means list is completed. How you guys received invitation? Well, congratulations to all of you

I called Sandy earlier this day before they called me. They said they would be sending out invitations till the 11th.. So I think you still have a chance...
hii

Didn't receive any call...It means list is completed. How you guys received invitation? Well, congratulations to all of you

I called Sandy earlier this day before they called me. They said they would be sending out invitations till the 11th.. So I think you still have a chance...

It seems only 4-5 pppl have got calls so far..
Keep ur hopes high.. we have to wait till 11th..
Good luck to all..

i think more ppl must have been selected who do not post on this site.. usually they send them all out same day then if someone does not want the interview they will send out more.

i think more ppl must have been selected who do not post on this site.. usually they send them all out same day then if someone does not want the interview they will send out more.
do you have any idea that the technical exam will be on mannikin or we can hold the typhodont in hand

Hi

Is it true they are sending invitations till 11th. As most of other universities send invitations on the same day if they call 1 batch. Otherwise there is some hope....

Thanx

guys i got an invitation too yesterday, is there any male willing to share accommodation for the 28th and 29th? pm plz

My friend told me today that it s on the mannikin and not on the bench....

do you have any idea that the technical exam will be on mannikin or we can hold the typhodont in hand