I've gone D.O.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sweet Jesus, this is great!

Favorite lines:
"A.T., look at me!"
"Pull your shirt up, heart disease is real!"
"Straight pimpin' in Kirksville, MO."

Thanks for this.

Members don't see this ad :)
God that is the funniest DO skit thing I've ever seen.

I just wanted to share ...

I can't get "I've gone DO" out of my head. I even listened to the original, and it's still not as catchy.

i was going to reply this as soon as you posted jag, but figured it'd look as though i was "moo"ing like a cow.

Straight pimpin' in kirksville, mooooooooooooo

a.t. Looookkk at meeeeee ...

haha nice!!

But I think TX did a better job :p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfoR96w41wk[/YOUTUBE]

i cant believe more people havent posted on this thread. I think I peed myself a little

Members don't see this ad :)
not sure what was supposed to be so funny about this... there are so many of these videos on youtube already.

not sure what was supposed to be so funny about this... there are so many of these videos on youtube already.

because you know nothing/aren't legitimately interested in anything about DO schools, and thus the joke went right over your head :)

KCOM's skit night produces some great videos.

There was another really funny one ripping on the ID Case Presentations we had to do, check it out.

http://www.vimeo.com/10904088

" ... OTM, Biochem, Pharmacology ..."

The damn thing is still stuck in my head.

I can't search youtube from work but I believe that it you search for osteopathic and kcumb or kcom (can't remember which one) you'll find more of this style of video. There were about 3 or 4 of them all about the same style as this one. However, Andy Samberg still does it better and these seemed to be knockoffs.

Last edited:
because you know nothing/aren't legitimately interested in anything about DO schools, and thus the joke went right over your head :)

Man, I really tweeked a nerve with you didn't I :laugh:

Relax, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

I'll fess up... I know absolutely nothing about DO schools and never will, you are superior to me in every way imaginable. I also eat kittens.

Last edited:
I can't search youtube from work but I believe that it you search for osteopathic and kcumb or kcom (can't remember which one) you'll find more of this style of video. There were about 3 or 4 of them all about the same style as this one. However, Andy Samberg still does it better and these seemed to be knockoffs.

KCOM, and KCUMB have quite a few on there ... but few are as clever as this one. It's funny.

Also, if you're comparing Andy Samberg/Lonely Island making 7 figures for funny videos to 3 guys in Kirksville doing it for a skit night ... you're missing the point.

Not bad ... but, unfortunately, I've still gotta go with "I've gone D.O."

Same here. Big ups to everyone who's made a parody, though. And even BIGGER ups to the attendings and professors who played a part! I hope my professors are as cool as that...

Both KCOM's and UT Southwestern's videos were hilarious. I hope we can do something like this at NSUCOM. It would be hard to beat rapping on the beach with the white coat and that stethoscope.

awesome very funny from Touro-CA

Last edited: